HYBRID TEAM COLLABORATION
90-MIN INTERACTIVE ONLINE TRAINING
There is more to a successful remote team than just attending meetings and completing tasks. In order to create a collaborative workplace online, we have to focus on different things to combat the “out of sight, out of mind” mentality, and increase that sense of team.
In this workshop we explore how to better collaborate online, and the various tools and techniques for building trust and increasing camaraderie online.
Specifically, you will learn:
- Management and leadership techniques for hybrid teams
- How to agree on results and expectations
- How to reduce the meetings you need, and improve the meetings you have
- Tips for team building at a distance
We are licensed facilitators for Collaboration Superpowers providing services to the Asia Pac area. We provide a number of options for learning, including single seats, whole teams or we can come in and coach you through your hybrid transition.
We run regular public workshops at friendly scheduled times. These are not a “webinar”! And there are no presentations. You will be engaging in live conversations with real human beings. Expect to be heard and seen throughout as we explore how to balance your on-site / offsite team.
$197 AUD per person
Do you have a whole team that you would like to train together? Are you contemplating your return to the office but you will still have a balance of remote and onsite team members? What better way to prepare than to bring everyone together to discuss and learn how to balance this difficult transition.
$997 AUD (max 12 people)
For support that goes beyond a single workshop our senior coaches are here to help guide your teams. We have many years experience working with distributed teams across the world and have learned what works, and also what really doesn't work! We can tailor our coaching support to suit your needs wherever you are based.
WHAT YOU GET:
- Templates for building team agreements
- Increased visibility into what everyone on the team is doing
- Mindset shift from time-oriented working to results-oriented working
- Increased employee retention and less instances of burnout
- Tools and techniques for building trust and increasing camaraderie with a hybrid team